Monday, August 30, 2010

New Chapter

A new chapter in my life. James has been at school for an entire week. He started @ Minot State University last Monday. It's not really too quiet around here yet because Stephanie is home, but we take her back Friday. A quick visit to mom first, then take Stephanie to school, visit my old church on Sunday, and Robin is going to visit friends, home on Monday with a stop in Iowa on the way, and then back to work on Tuesday. A long weekend, but far too short for all the places we're going.

Someone from church asked me yesterday how my book is coming. I need to get back to work on that. Christmas is coming, and I know that the book would be a good present.

I started my part time job last week. Probably one of the reasons I don't miss James much yet. Worked all week, and then part time this week. I forgot how hard it can be, even when it's an easy job. But it's good, and I'll be fine. I get to work on my knitting and crocheting when it's really, really quiet. That will keep me from going crazy.

Enough for tonight. I keep thanking God for all He's doing for me. My life is good, my health is good, and I have all I need. God is good, and I praise and worship Him for that.

No comments:

Post a Comment