Wednesday, September 1, 2010

September 1, 2010

The first day of September. Cindy's birthday, I should have called her. Work was ok, had more work when I got home. I prefer the sewing and crafts, but the rent does have to get paid somehow.

James seems to be doing ok at school, although he is already bored. Must not be a whole lot for him to stay occupied yet. He does have a job, so that will help a bit.

Robin and I are taking Stephanie back after work Friday. We're going to Wisconsin to see mom first, and then on to Mpls. Coming back on Monday, so no internet for a few days. It actually doesn't bother me to not have it. I was surprised, because I use it so much.

Am almost finished with the never ending quilt. I need it to get done and out of here so I can work on other things. I have another quilt, but that one only needs repairs so it won't take nearly as long. And I have to make an afghan for Halloween for someone, so I need to get going on that. And pants to hem, a dress to shorten and curtain panels to make. Busy, busy. The way I like it - busy but not crazy busy. I am not going insane. Thank you, Lord, for that.

Hope everyone has a good Labor Day weekend. Be safe, and be blessed.

No comments:

Post a Comment