Thursday, September 23, 2010

Mammograms

I really dislike mammograms. They hurt, for one thing. Research is now saying that they aren't the best for catching cancer. And I ALWAYS have to go back for a second one, although this time I might have to have an ultrsound as well. All this after I told the tech who was doing the test that I didn't want to go back there again. Oh well.

When I got the call saying I need to go back, I just about freaked out. I cannot go through cancer treatment again. I don't want my kids being scared about me again. It was so difficult to maintain a positive attitude last time, how could I do it again? Soooo....

I am claiming good health. I do not have anything to worry about. The words I tell my kids, that I will live to be well over 100, and healthy, will not come back void. I have the divine health of the Lord because I am His kid. I am the daughter of the King, and I am kept in His hands, under His protection, at all times. I have nothing to worry about. And I will keep on singing this song:

You are the Lord that healeth me. You are the Lord my healer. You sent your Word and healed my disease, You are the Lord, my healer.

Anyway, these are my thoughts on mammograms. Horrible things, in my opinion, and I don't like horrible things. Thank you, Jesus, for my divine health. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment