Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Good Tired

There's bad tired and good tired, and tonight I am the good tired. I made it to knit and crochet club this morning, someone looked at the jeep and we got it to run and he's going to rebuild the alternator for me, and I did a lot of mending AND got some new customers this week. I have become very busy, and that is an answer to prayer. Getting the jeep going again is another answer, and it came from a very unexpected source.

The mammogram looked good, but the doctor wants me to have an ultrasound as well. I am not sure I'll do it. I am cancer free and really don't want to make a third trip for another test. But some fund is picking up the tab, so it seems a bit silly not to go. On the other hand, I am trusting God, and if the mammo is clear, why bother? Maybe after I have the jeep and won't have to walk quite so far, I'll go get it. I don't know. I don't want to be bothered with it.

James is doing well. Bored on the weekends because apparently most of the students leave campus and he can't. He will learn how to entertain himself now, that's for sure. But he's spending weekends getting homework done, a very good thing.

I am having Robin and Sister McGarvey edit the next poetry book. It's ready to go except for the editing. I know there are mistakes in it because I found a couple myself, but I am too close to it and don't see them very well. This is going to be a chapbook for now. I'll have a local printer put it together for me, I think, even though it might be a bit costly. I have a following here in Moberly, and I know they'll buy them. That will give me incentive to get the next ones together and out there too.

Now it's time for me to get some sleep because I truly am tired. It's been a productive day, and tomorrow I work at Parks and Rec. I've been getting some crocheting finished there, too, because it's the slow season. A good job for me.

Be blessed, everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment