Thursday, January 20, 2011

Three Line Zingers (a few of them, anyway)

The receipt
Of deceipt
Led to death.
----
Staying in the light
Gives us life
And takes us to God.
----
Isn't it odd
We forget that God
Is the final judge?
----
Why do we rant and rail
When we fail
To follow God's path?
----
We suffer from rejection
Because of the deception
Of the lies we believe.
----
Even when life is hard
And we have a broken heart,
God is worthy to be praised.
----
If our flesh is satieated,
How can we radiate
With the glory of God?
----
When we allow the intrustion
Of any delusions
We will surely die.
----
I've wandered
And I've squandered
The blessings God gave me.
----
I was born into death.
God gave His breath
To bring me back to life.
----
There is a name I revere,
A name I do not fear.
That name is Jesus.
----
I have life
For by His stripes
I am healed.
----
The corruption of my would
Keeps me from being whole
Until I let Jesus set me free.

1 comment:

  1. Good spiritual blog.

    I have added myself to follow your blog. You are more than welcome to visit my blog and become a follower also.

    ReplyDelete